Contact Form Pro

Contact Form Pro

by app1pro

Display contact forms to Unlimited Visitors

Printshirty

Wer eine schönes Kontakformular zum günstigen Preis sucht ist bei Contact Form besten aufgehoben. Es bietet alles um in Deutschland ein rechtsicheres Kontaktformular erstellen zu können!

Kitchen Magical

A very well done app. I managed to create my contact form with professional look and without any hassle, the price is also affordable for new website setup. Very happy with the app. Recommended.

Skaven

Absolutely the best "contact" app on the shopify. Functioning, integrity, price best ! Logical application without unnecessary additions and the most important: WORKS WITHOUT PROBLEMS ! I need app like this exactly.

Masha México

The app is great, I just need to manage how to make it work. As a TAB it works perfectly, but in order to make it work as a link on my footer it is getting difficul to do. But everything os cool so far...

Zeena Hair Extensions

I use this app so my customers can get in contact with our company. We love this app and they have good support!