FREE > GDPR Cookie Bar ‑ Kooke

FREE > GDPR Cookie Bar ‑ Kooke

by TinyIMG

EU GDPR compliant cookie bar for European website visitors

Levant Mart

Great App. This is the first time I use it. it id free and easy to use and thats what I like to use it.

braziliansisters.com

I loved it, the installation was intuitive and quick. Great value app for websites. Super recommended =)

65°Degrees

App is so easy to use & install. It was just what i was looking for. I managed to customise, edit & activated this within 5 mins of installing. Thanks!

Qyral

Super easy to use, love the app, just install it and go. And the app is free of charge, making it amazing!

Dobby's Doggie Delights

Easy to install and select your colours to match your theme and link to your privacy page...bingo! Thank you

TYPE OH

Die App funktioniert einwandfrei und sieht super aus. Einfache unkomplizierte Installation - Vielen Dank!

TerraBCN

Very Usefull app, very easy and fast to customize, to minutes, and free, I like it, I recommend it, thanks!

MR. BIG eShop Chile

Es intuitivo y fácil de utilizar, me parece genial que no requieras conocimientos técnicos para poder hacer uso de ella.

Inluma

Does what it says. Perfect. I tried other apps but It's a shame that I have to pay for thee GDPR. Kooke is good enough

Infinity by Sammy Voigt

Very easy to use, very clear explanation about the banner and color options. I m not used with web designing and i could manage it.

Previous 1 3 4