Kooke ‑ Cookie Bar

Kooke ‑ Cookie Bar

by Sales Squad

EU compliant cookie bar for European website visitors

Motorcyclist

Simple and clear as it must be for this type of app. Requires minimal time and fast and easy preparation.

Immaculate Organic Soaps

Easy to install this on your website. Setting this app up is very easy. Picking the colors and site position is the hardest part.

VOICEOPIN INTERNATIONAL AND VOICEOPIN SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

A++. This is a fantastic company. They are very kind, helpful and patient. There was a lot that I did not know or understand. They gave me all the time that I needed and explained step by step. They were always quick to respond to my emails--it didn't matter what time of the day that I would contact them ... someone would always respond within a suitable time period. We guarantee you that you will be very happy with this company. There is noting that they will not do for you to make certain that you are successful.

The Graceful Goose

Stupid easy to setup. This has been on my "to do" list for a while and I'm glad Cookie Bar popped-up when it did. Very pleased.

Sweet Packs

I tried 5 cookie apps before this one. I had a floating icon from another app overlapping the previous 5 apps and none of them had any code to edit. Got fed up and emailed the majority of the cookie apps on here. These responded the quickest saying that theyll try sort it out, so downloaded the app and by default the cookie bar was overlapping the other icon which is great!!! really surpised no other app is this easy

B.G.T.Y. Lifestyle™ Blog & Boutique

I actually hadn't thought about adding the cookie yet. Luckily I haven't opened yet but I will be in a couple of days so this app showed up just in time! It was really easy to configure. Now I can move on to other tasks. Thank you!