FREE > GDPR Cookie Bar ‑ Kooke

FREE > GDPR Cookie Bar ‑ Kooke

by Sales Squad

EU GDPR compliant cookie bar for European website visitors

www.LeesbrillenKopen.com

Easy to install, easy to modify, free app. I love it. Easy to install, easy to modify, free app. I love it

UrbanFits.co.uk

nice app does the job i put it on my site just now and is working

manstone-shop.nl

I used this app to inform visitors about cookies. I really like how easy it is to use and to make the cookie bar design compatible with the online store's branding.

KALYCY.COM

Do the expected Job, I tried other apps, and this was the only one appearing at my store, the others didn work for me

Lippitts Manufacturing Jewellers

Good app, nice and clear. Doesn't get in the way of other apps like the chat apps that set themselves on the bottom right.

Sugarsand

Great app. The only thing that made me rate with 4 stars is that I'd like to be able to make the bar shorter.

Petits Cadors

Nice. Finally a sober bar with centered text and button. And with just the right amount of customization: bar size and text size. Colors and translations! Thanks a lot.

petwhim

Excellent application, effective and simple way to display cookies, I will continue to use it as my favorite application, thanks to the developers for their work

Haya & IMan

super cookie bar. bin zufrieden. habe jetzt 5 stück ausprobiert und dieses war einer von 2 der besten die ich getestet habe.

Adventureco

So quick and easy. Very simple setup and made my site look and feel so much more professional with a few clicks.

Previous 1