FREE > GDPR Cookie Bar ‑ Kooke

FREE > GDPR Cookie Bar ‑ Kooke

by TinyIMG

EU GDPR compliant cookie bar for European website visitors

Sugo at Home

Incredibly easy to install, configure and use. The in-place preview within the settings gives confidence about how the bar will look before going live. Ideal!

misscloudine

Perfect: simple and it works perfectly! I installed many cookie banners, but this is the best one by far, the best experience ever!

Annalu eres tu

It´s really easy to use and the possibility to customize the color of the bar, the message and the buttons is quite nice. Have on hand the codes or your colors.

www.LeesbrillenKopen.com

Easy to install, easy to modify, free app. I love it. Easy to install, easy to modify, free app. I love it

UrbanFits.co.uk

nice app does the job i put it on my site just now and is working

manstone-shop.nl

I used this app to inform visitors about cookies. I really like how easy it is to use and to make the cookie bar design compatible with the online store's branding.

KALYCY.COM

Do the expected Job, I tried other apps, and this was the only one appearing at my store, the others didn work for me

Lippitts Manufacturing Jewellers

Good app, nice and clear. Doesn't get in the way of other apps like the chat apps that set themselves on the bottom right.

Petits Cadors

Nice. Finally a sober bar with centered text and button. And with just the right amount of customization: bar size and text size. Colors and translations! Thanks a lot.

petwhim

Excellent application, effective and simple way to display cookies, I will continue to use it as my favorite application, thanks to the developers for their work