FREE > GDPR Cookie Bar ‑ Kooke

FREE > GDPR Cookie Bar ‑ Kooke

by TinyIMG

EU GDPR compliant cookie bar for European website visitors

Petits Cadors

Nice. Finally a sober bar with centered text and button. And with just the right amount of customization: bar size and text size. Colors and translations! Thanks a lot.

petwhim

Excellent application, effective and simple way to display cookies, I will continue to use it as my favorite application, thanks to the developers for their work

Haya & IMan

super cookie bar. bin zufrieden. habe jetzt 5 stück ausprobiert und dieses war einer von 2 der besten die ich getestet habe.

Adventureco

So quick and easy. Very simple setup and made my site look and feel so much more professional with a few clicks.

Neoyogini.shop

I have no complaints so far - needed a simple customisable cooke bar for the site, this one works perfectly fine, will just see how it interacts with everything else. Thanks!

Tanegro

Simple, easy, does what It's supposed to do. Best Cookie bar app out there. Just install and activate.

Motorcyclist

Simple and clear as it must be for this type of app. Requires minimal time and fast and easy preparation.

Immaculate Organic Soaps

Easy to install this on your website. Setting this app up is very easy. Picking the colors and site position is the hardest part.

VOICEOPIN INTERNATIONAL AND VOICEOPIN SPIRITUAL JOURNEY

A++. This is a fantastic company. They are very kind, helpful and patient. There was a lot that I did not know or understand. They gave me all the time that I needed and explained step by step. They were always quick to respond to my emails--it didn't matter what time of the day that I would contact them ... someone would always respond within a suitable time period. We guarantee you that you will be very happy with this company. There is noting that they will not do for you to make certain that you are successful.

The Graceful Goose

Stupid easy to setup. This has been on my "to do" list for a while and I'm glad Cookie Bar popped-up when it did. Very pleased.