Free Coupon

Free Coupon

by Outlane

Promote discounts and special deals in a fun way

QM Jewellery

Google Ads is classifying the link to the API as unwanted or malicious software. This has stopped our Ads from being shown for almost a week now.

CyberDealsExpress

I did not even use this app. But, it created this & caused 2 days so far of trying to get it removed so that my google ads account can be restored for this malware, which is what they call it. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

March 13, 2020

We’re really sorry that you’ve experienced this issue. It turns out that Google Ads blacklisted our domain for no reason and didn’t let us know about that. We knew about the issue from your review.

While we’re trying to contact Google Ads support to clarify what’s going on with our domain, we’ve already moved the server to another domain (the old one is still available for existing users). And if you reinstall the app, the link to app will be the new one which is not banned by Google Ads.

The code of our app is clean and simple, and it has nothing to do with malware software or anything like that. Our app has been tested and approved by Shopify. Also, the source code (from the link you provided) is not encoded/minified so it’s open for anyone to check it out in order to make sure that nothing bad is happening there.

Again, we’re really sorry about these circumstances. Unfortunately, Google Ads is mostly automated system which caused us an issue by a mistake but we do our best to fix it.

ALOKARMA

TOP, application facile a installer, très sympa et efficace. J'adore, franchement le vous le conseil.

Ann More Products

Wow so I just installed this app.. It took me a minute to install it. The easiest, quickest install EVER! I already love it. It looks so cute, and very easy to use. I don't have to wait to give this app., my full review. I know for a fact this app., is 5 stars from the get go. I 100% recommend. Check it out on my site at www.annmoreproducts.com.