Popup ‑ Free Email Popup

Gather subscribers with email popup

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NavieLifestyle

Time spent using app About 19 hours

Hello, I just installed this app on my store. Easy to install and Configure. However, in my testing I do not see the emails flowing into my "customers" list. Is this by design? Thanks!

Muzo Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

The application is very easy to setup. but how can i send promo code email to the subscriber list after collecting email address? It does seems like it is compatible with Discount on shopify. Please help

Exotic Fynds

Location Bahamas
Time spent using app About 15 hours

I am not seeing an "x" button on either my mobile device or destop which allows customers to escape if they choose not to sign up for the mailing list. Please help with this. Besides that, great app.

November 12, 2019

Thank you for your review. We noticed that app has been uninstalled and we'll appreciate if you will reinstall it and see if the issue is still happening. If you will still experience the same issue, please check the menu bar as it might have covered the 'X' button and you may ask your theme developer to fix the issue. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us back. Have a great day!

PRESTIGE BEAUTY BAR

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I like the app but the close x button doesnt work for mobile. It would make me happier if this issue could be fixed!

takprice

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 2 years

It does not compatible with Danish language and does not show danish words. It would be useful if you can resolve this problem.
Update: The problem has resolved.

July 11, 2019

Thank you for your review. Our app supports all languages and characters.

We realized that the preview might have rendered non-english character incorrectly. However, those character would be presented correctly on your website after saving the popup configuration.