Popup ‑ Free Email Popup

Popup ‑ Free Email Popup

by Chated.io

Gather subscribers with email popup

TabletopFountainsPlus

This app does what it says! It's very unobtrusive, can be customized, and has worked well for me. It's super easy to use.

I would give it 5 stars, since it has managed to convert more sales in less than a month than any other popup app I've ever used. However, I really wish it would be able to batch process the signups. Right now, you have to select one email at a time, check the "processed by staff" box, hit save, then go back to the main page, where you move on to the next email.

I suppose I shouldn't knick the developers too much, since it is a free app, after all. But it sure would be a great time saver if I could simply click down the row of emails, and THEN click "save" 1 time.

The other thing that disappoints me (and it may or may not be anything that the developers did), is that I use the Firefox browser for most of my Admin tasks. The "Export Subscribers" button doesn't respond, and I am forced to open Google Chrome in order to export the list. Also, it would be super great if the list only exported those emails that haven't been "processed by staff" yet. Otherwise, I have to go into the .csv file and delete those rows that show as having been processed. It's not a big deal, and the app has been incredibly valuable in helping to convert sales that may have otherwise slipped away...

I would recommend this app to anyone who is new to the concept of Popup ads as a harvester of emails for leads.

Muzo Store

The application is very easy to setup. but how can i send promo code email to the subscriber list after collecting email address? It does seems like it is compatible with Discount on shopify. Please help

Exotic Fynds

I am not seeing an "x" button on either my mobile device or destop which allows customers to escape if they choose not to sign up for the mailing list. Please help with this. Besides that, great app.

November 12, 2019

Thank you for your review. We noticed that app has been uninstalled and we'll appreciate if you will reinstall it and see if the issue is still happening. If you will still experience the same issue, please check the menu bar as it might have covered the 'X' button and you may ask your theme developer to fix the issue. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us back. Have a great day!

PRESTIGE BEAUTY BAR

I like the app but the close x button doesnt work for mobile. It would make me happier if this issue could be fixed!

takprice

It does not compatible with Danish language and does not show danish words. It would be useful if you can resolve this problem.
Update: The problem has resolved.

July 11, 2019

Thank you for your review. Our app supports all languages and characters.

We realized that the preview might have rendered non-english character incorrectly. However, those character would be presented correctly on your website after saving the popup configuration.