Popup ‑ Free Email Popup

Popup ‑ Free Email Popup

by Chated.io

Gather subscribers with email popup

WaterBottleShop.online

WaterBottleShop.online

Simple. No frills but does the trick. Exactly what we were looking for. Works so well as is - I'd be curious to ask what additional features they will be offering in the future.

HA3XUN WEAR

Works perfect! Have collected alot of email and subscribers with this app, I really recommend this, Perfect app!

Hairilicious

Works well and have no complaints thus far for this app. Will absolutely recommend. Simplicity works!!!

Black Diamond T-shirt Company

The app is easy to install and customize. Simple basic design and the developer responds quickly to questions. It works well and I'm really glad I came across it.

Kit Company

Just installed this after looking for the perfect popup app for several days now. This really seems to do the trick in a simple and easy way.
And so far it works perfectly.
I love that it's super easy to set up and the design is simple and elegant. Just what I wanted!

Fashion-Seven

Really glad I found this app, very simple and straight forward. Even the support from the developer is super fast. Highly recommended. Among all the other related paid Apps I tried, this gave me so mach reliefs. Thanks so much for the developer.
Requested the developer to add a feature, he responded immediately and added the feature I requested and contacted me to check it. Worked perfectly fine. So happy about this.

Clothes-Together

Great app., I like the simplicity, clean look, and very easy installation. Worth trying, and happy that it is free. Thanks to the developer, awesome job!