All‑in‑One Free Gift on Cart

All‑in‑One Free Gift on Cart

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 6, 2023

I had some issues getting my widget to update after I installed a new theme. I contacted support and they were able to not only explain what the problem was, but correct it for me within hours of reaching out. Love this app and their great customer service. Highly recommend!

CiSuite, LLC
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied February 6, 2023

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

January 30, 2023

So far we're very happy, great customer service and the app does exactly what we needed. Keep it up :)

Stitchdelight.net
South Africa
Time spent using app: 11 days
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied January 30, 2023

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're very happy that you liked the app and we look forward to working with you in the future.

January 18, 2023

great! helps with conversions a lot my store oav went significantly higher, this is a most! great widget !!

wiikiti
Time spent using app: 14 days
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied January 19, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing your review! We're happy to hear that the app is working well for your shop and we look forward to working with you in the future.

January 13, 2023

I tried three different apps before this one and I had to delete them all. This one works! And the customer service was prompt and anticipated my needs. They just fixed the small tweaks I needed! Totally recommend!

ECO FACE PLATINUM
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied January 13, 2023

Thank you for sharing your review! We're very happy that the app worked well for you and it was also a pleasure for us to assist you. We look forward to working with you in the future.

January 8, 2023

I've got one word for this app: Perfect! I was able to set up my free gifts and the progress bar seamlessly, and the support is top-tier. I received support from the app developers, very efficiently, on multiple occasions. I would definitely recommend this app!

Squish Town
India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied January 9, 2023

Thank you for writing your amazing review! We are always happy to help and we look forward to working with you in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out!

Edited December 21, 2022

Phenomenal app! One of the easiest and most intuitive implementations we've experienced. We love that in addition to the gifted product option, we can offer easy incremental discounts based on spend without needing to give our customers multiple codes. PLEASE develop a bundling and "shop the look" app--we'd love to use one from this developer!

Franne Golde
Time spent using app: 20 days
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied December 22, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review! We really appreciate your support for our app and we're happy that it's meeting your shop's needs. Please don't hesitate to contact us when you need help with the app.

December 21, 2022

I recently tried out the All‑in‑One Free Gift on Cart app, and I was absolutely delighted with how easy it was to use. With just a few clicks, I was able to give my customers personalised gifts with every purchase. This not only increased their satisfaction but also my sales. What's more, the app gives you the option to customise your own gifts, which allowed me to offer something special and unique for each customer. There's no doubt that this app saved me both time and money in providing an amazing shopping experience for my customers - I highly recommend it!

CMY Cubes
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied December 21, 2022

Thank you for sharing your incredible review! We are very happy that the app is meeting your shop's needs and we look forward to working with you in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us when you need help.

December 14, 2022

Just signed up, but had a few questions already and customer service took care of it within minutes. Super fast response and helped me with everything I needed! So far so good.

GrandPrix Originals USA
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied December 14, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

December 13, 2022

Great customer service! Solved my issue in just a few emails

Bogey Bros
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied December 13, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

December 12, 2022

This app allowed us to do a GWP at a particular price point and customers could pick from two options which was really nice. I also liked being able to add the "you're $x close to free shipping" as well. Both of the app developers are very responsive to email queries/help needed and lay things out clearly. Would def rec!

erinsfaces
Time spent using app: 25 days
Shop Doctors 🏆 replied December 12, 2022

Thank you for your amazing review! We're happy that you liked the app and it was a pleasure for us to assist you. We look forward to working with you in the future.