Free Plus Shipping

Free Plus Shipping

by Swank Apps, LLC

Assign shipping rates to products for free plus shipping deals

Uniquely Yours Down Under

I wish I could give this app a 0 star.
All was working fine, then suddenly it crashed and left our customers with no way of being able to complete their purchases.
The sad thing is, our free trial had just ended, so we paid for something we now can not use.

North-West Expeditions

Do not bother with this app.

Interface in testing mode is good. nice welcome email. Then there is no support or response. This app did not work for me and I can't even tell you why because the company did not ever respond.

Waste of time.

The Wave and The Ocean

What absolute garbage. You download the app and set everything only up only to discover it requires paid add-ons to actually work with your store.

It only works as a sort of preview mode within the app itself.

Shameful and deceptive!

Ishopoholik

This app doesn't work on the basic Shopify plan. If I could afford to upgrade to a higher Shopify plan, why will I use this app as there are many other best selling apps in the Shopify store. So, its useless for the beginners. It was not at all cleared at the time of installation.

Bikini Soho

Really love this app and the developer is always available to answer all my questions. The Pro features are a must have!

Bigbangkalajag

It doesn't support free + shipping order rates limit..

H Nags

Not for begginers or new stores.
Customers cannot check out, app does not display correct pricing, does not change product prices to account for "FREE + SHIPPING" therefore it IS NOT free it is product prices plus shipping.
Useless app. Do not waste your time. Not for beginners. Would not recommend.

Epictrendz

I think this would be a great ap if you didn't need "carrier" services to run it. Maybe I missed it but i'd love to have been told that before I got it all set up and realized because I didn't have the most expensive shopify payment plan that I don't have carrier services, which in turn means I cannot use this app.

Thezenfountain

At first I thought the app was corrupt, but after enabling the CCS feature, it worked perfectly fine.

You also need to import your predefined shipping settings to the App, then delete these settings from Shopify.

The only missing feature I would say is the Search or Filter by Tags in the main menu, all of my "Free Plus Shipping" items have the tag "free", so having the ability to search products by their tags would be a huge benefit.

Other than that, works perfectly fine.

BTW, you don't have to upgrade your plan to enable the CCS feature, you can ask Shopify to enable it and they'll add $20 to your bill.

Tru Gaming

how do i stop my trial without being charged, i downloaded and it wont load. I figured out my free shipping system without needing the app as well.

Previous 1