Free Plus Shipping

Free Plus Shipping

by Swank Apps, LLC

Assign shipping rates to products for free plus shipping deals

Sheshopper

i just tried to install it and it sits hanging for twenty minutes and not working

Downtown Jungle

I’ve used this app for a few months. Over this time, I’ve found my check out process broken twice because of bugs in this APP. Note that if the shipping service doesn’t return a proper response, the customer just can’t checkout. The first time they pushed out an update that broke my store. Then they fixed it but broke the admin view for the app. The third update got it right. Now I discover my check out is broken again, because the shipping records are corrupted. Note that other reviews are reporting the same problem as far back as mid 2016. I’m uninstalling this app before they ruin me.

Polishedfashions

Nice try, I really wanted to like and use it, but it's full of bugs and I don't want to be paying for an app while trying to work out the bugs with developer. I have loads to do already like trying to build my online store.
Woke up one Saturday to orders totaling $0.00. Long story short, the app dropped a couple of my rates and does the same when trying to set up rates to the products in the first place. So had to cancel some orders, can you image if it was a few hundred orders??? So I am uninstalling after 1.5 months of use.

Nextwavedeals

Maybe these aren't bugs, but I'm calling them that. The UX for this product is less than par. For instance, there is no easy way to set a default shipping rate.

Honestly, I don't know where to start. Don't Waste Your Time. Seriously. We are looking for a new shipping plugin as we speak.

Can't filter out products that don't have shipping rates applied to them. So you either go through them one page at a time. Which sucks because when you scroll to the bottom of the page, there is no pagination, so you have to scroll back to the top of the page. Then if you select all after fitlering, "None" which filters the products that don't have shipping rates applied. Then what ever you do, don't thing those filtered results you can click select all, because it will actually select all your products and when you set the shipping rate, it will apply that shipping rate to all the products.

If you create a new shipping rate, it selects all the product, make sure you turn that off before saving or it will override your other shipping rates.

This app has a long ways to go to be a product that I would say you can trust a store to. Maybe if you only have 20 or 30 products it's not a big deal. Get into 100 or 200, 300 etc, and it's not ideal. At least it was not ideal for us. We have to keep it for anotehr day or two before we can transition out of it. The crazy thing is that this is the app shopify recommended if we wanted to do, FREE just pay Shipping. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend this app to anybody, it's been a real let down.

Dank Goods Shop

Only shipping app that didn't complicate everything

Grab And Go Central

My free plus shipping rates aren't showing up at check out. Is there anything else I need to do?

Wiki Wiseman

Works really well, Jon was wonderful at providing very fast support! Anytime I had any questions or Issues, he would reply and get back to me within a couple of hours. This was fast and great!! Easy to configure, full control for individual or multiple products. Best Support. A+ Highly Recommend if you are wanting to do Free + Shipping Offers with Shopify.

Wool And Werth

Easy app to use, worked quickly for me. Love that you can set different F+S rates for different products, that was the big value-add for me.

2 Next