Free Plus Shipping

Free Plus Shipping

by Swank Apps, LLC

Assign shipping rates to products for free plus shipping deals

Uniquely Yours Down Under

I wish I could give this app a 0 star.
All was working fine, then suddenly it crashed and left our customers with no way of being able to complete their purchases.
The sad thing is, our free trial had just ended, so we paid for something we now can not use.

North-West Expeditions

Do not bother with this app.

Interface in testing mode is good. nice welcome email. Then there is no support or response. This app did not work for me and I can't even tell you why because the company did not ever respond.

Waste of time.

The Wave and The Ocean

What absolute garbage. You download the app and set everything only up only to discover it requires paid add-ons to actually work with your store.

It only works as a sort of preview mode within the app itself.

Shameful and deceptive!

Ishopoholik

This app doesn't work on the basic Shopify plan. If I could afford to upgrade to a higher Shopify plan, why will I use this app as there are many other best selling apps in the Shopify store. So, its useless for the beginners. It was not at all cleared at the time of installation.

Bigbangkalajag

It doesn't support free + shipping order rates limit..

H Nags

Not for begginers or new stores.
Customers cannot check out, app does not display correct pricing, does not change product prices to account for "FREE + SHIPPING" therefore it IS NOT free it is product prices plus shipping.
Useless app. Do not waste your time. Not for beginners. Would not recommend.

Sheshopper

i just tried to install it and it sits hanging for twenty minutes and not working

Downtown Jungle

I’ve used this app for a few months. Over this time, I’ve found my check out process broken twice because of bugs in this APP. Note that if the shipping service doesn’t return a proper response, the customer just can’t checkout. The first time they pushed out an update that broke my store. Then they fixed it but broke the admin view for the app. The third update got it right. Now I discover my check out is broken again, because the shipping records are corrupted. Note that other reviews are reporting the same problem as far back as mid 2016. I’m uninstalling this app before they ruin me.

Nextwavedeals

Maybe these aren't bugs, but I'm calling them that. The UX for this product is less than par. For instance, there is no easy way to set a default shipping rate.

Honestly, I don't know where to start. Don't Waste Your Time. Seriously. We are looking for a new shipping plugin as we speak.

Can't filter out products that don't have shipping rates applied to them. So you either go through them one page at a time. Which sucks because when you scroll to the bottom of the page, there is no pagination, so you have to scroll back to the top of the page. Then if you select all after fitlering, "None" which filters the products that don't have shipping rates applied. Then what ever you do, don't thing those filtered results you can click select all, because it will actually select all your products and when you set the shipping rate, it will apply that shipping rate to all the products.

If you create a new shipping rate, it selects all the product, make sure you turn that off before saving or it will override your other shipping rates.

This app has a long ways to go to be a product that I would say you can trust a store to. Maybe if you only have 20 or 30 products it's not a big deal. Get into 100 or 200, 300 etc, and it's not ideal. At least it was not ideal for us. We have to keep it for anotehr day or two before we can transition out of it. The crazy thing is that this is the app shopify recommended if we wanted to do, FREE just pay Shipping. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend this app to anybody, it's been a real let down.