Free Plus Shipping

Free Plus Shipping

by Swank Apps, LLC

Assign shipping rates to products for free plus shipping deals

Bikini Soho

Really love this app and the developer is always available to answer all my questions. The Pro features are a must have!

Shopsubculcha

First off, I haven't written any reviews for any of the apps I have installed as I have found that nearly all of them had something about them that were either going to force me to spend more money to make them work (intentionally, I'm sure) or cause me a ton of headaches trying to figure them out with little to no support documentation. If you're new to this Shopify game then I am CONFIDENT that you know exactly what I'm talking about. Now onto the review..... After struggling with trying to create free plus shipping rules and trying to get rid of the additional Shopify default shipping options showing up in checkout that would confuse my customers for the better part of my Shopify trial, I came across this app today. Man it's a life saver! No more dealing with drawn out youtube videos explaining how to set up a million decimal based shipping rules and then not even being able to allow my customers to order more than one item without losing money on the deal. Within (literally) 3 minutes of installing this app I had 10 products ready to go. When I tested out adding multiple free items to the cart guess what I saw? Each item rang up up a shipping charge of it's own just like I set it up to do and there were no unneeded additional shipping options showing up to confuse my customers. Seriously, if you are trying to get a free plus shipping option going THIS IS THE APP TO GRAB. Thank you SO much Swank Apps....You're a business saver! I love the price too. A lot of the app developers on here are clearly out for a money grab, but these guys offer a great product at an incredible price for it's potential. This probably sounds like I work for them or something but if you have been pulling your hair out trying to accomplish something that should be seemingly so simple then you can imagine how you would feel if you discovered a truly easy and properly functioning solution for 10 bucks a month. For me, Free Plus Shipping feels like meeting the new love of my life after the week and half of burnt time I've spent dealing with just trying to get into the competition much less get ahead of it. Now, I have read a review saying the app wasn't working properly. I had this issue for about ten seconds too. All you have to do is head to the Shopify shipping area and delete EVERYTHING...all of it...everything! Then head to Free Plus Shipping and set up your rate, choose the products for that rate and move onto the next one. To make product sorting easier I personally included indicators in the titles like "Stainless Steel Ring-Under A Buck". This allowed me to easily know which products were at the proper price point for the shipping rate I was setting up. Then when you're done, simply search your products in Shopify by the indicator ("under a buck" for example) and remove the additional wording from each. Seems time consuming but it's not nearly as time consuming as trying to teach yourself how to accomplish what this app accomplishes in seconds. I am stoked!

Dank Goods Shop

Only shipping app that didn't complicate everything

Grab And Go Central

My free plus shipping rates aren't showing up at check out. Is there anything else I need to do?

Wiki Wiseman

Works really well, Jon was wonderful at providing very fast support! Anytime I had any questions or Issues, he would reply and get back to me within a couple of hours. This was fast and great!! Easy to configure, full control for individual or multiple products. Best Support. A+ Highly Recommend if you are wanting to do Free + Shipping Offers with Shopify.

Wool And Werth

Easy app to use, worked quickly for me. Love that you can set different F+S rates for different products, that was the big value-add for me.