Free Shipping Bar by itigic

Free Shipping Bar by itigic

by itigic

Boost average order value and increase conversion rate

Elegant Lighting

I am quite impressed with this app. The geolocation settings are a plus for me. The customisation is so simple and straight forward. Looks great on my site

Helix Telecom Store

App works great and looks good. Just be sure to go to your STORE SETTING -> SHIPPING -> SHIPPING ZONES and edit your shipping zones to include free shipping based on shopping cart amount. One of the options is to set the minimum shopping cart amount and check the box for free shipping.

Gifts and Jewelry for Animal Lovers by Outlaw Kritters

Super easy to install. Able to target a specific location for free. Everything I wanted. Simple and to the point. Thanks!

Matcha Outlet

Great app. Easy setup and works very well. Many functions that are very useful. I was not sure about it since it only had 1 review and I was afraid that it may mess up my theme (it happened with a couple other apps) but this one is really nice. I was able to customize my colors, message text, and locations. It has a lot more than I expected from a free app.

Touchstonemedia

I just installed this app. Its easy configuration and I am liking it so far. Location settings for Free Shipping is really great. This is a must have app for anymore doing international business.