Ultimate Free Shipping Bar

Free shipping bar with multiple cart goals to increase sales!

Price: Free

Ultimate free shipping bar by conversion bear

Händisch-Design

Location Germany

Leicht zu installieren, auf €-Anzeige umstellbar und funktioniert super. Der anzuzeigende Text ist frei wählbar, und somit auch für Sonderaktionen etc. gut als Marketingtext zu verwenden.

OMG Systems

Super easy and painless setup. Works extremely well and support multiple currencies. Highly recommended.

Angy Paws

Location Australia
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Super easy set up. Exactly the high quality I've come to expect from the big ol' bear. Thanks for making great apps.

Abaka Company

ABAKA + CO (Abaka Company)
I love this app! It's very easy to use and quick to customized. I can certainly recommend this app to all Shopify stores. Thank you!

Baraiv

Location Panama
Time spent using app 1 day

I love this app, geolocalization works perfect, you can perzonalized a bar for each country or region.

ImberLux

Location Croatia
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Really easy to set up with a perfect set of options and customization. The option to set up different target amounts for different countries is enough to rate it 5* all on its own...

Nihon

I used to this app for the free shipping bar and I had minor issue with alignment on mobile. I contacted their support email and they replied same day and fixed the issue very quickly even though I am not a paying customer. I would recommend this company and plug.

Thyme and Sage

This app was easy to install and customize. I was able to use my websites colors and fonts. I like the animation, I think it is elegant and draws the users attention. I would like an option to include a message in the cart.

Londonland Designs

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I'm not at all technical but this was a very easy app to set up and use. Like the customisation options too. Thanks

Dazzles Jewellery

Location India

It works just fine.. very sleek and apt for my website..I haven't faced any issues whatsoever. I hope it remains free

Previous 1 3 4 5