Ultimate Free Shipping Bar

Free shipping bar with multiple cart goals to increase sales!

Price: Free

Ultimate free shipping bar by conversion bear

Thyme and Sage

This app was easy to install and customize. I was able to use my websites colors and fonts. I like the animation, I think it is elegant and draws the users attention. I would like an option to include a message in the cart.

Londonland Designs

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I'm not at all technical but this was a very easy app to set up and use. Like the customisation options too. Thanks

Dazzles Jewellery

Location India

It works just fine.. very sleek and apt for my website..I haven't faced any issues whatsoever. I hope it remains free

Modest Chicas

Awesome. Did the job. The review has to be a minimum of 100, excuse me, one hundred characters.. anyway, nice job @Conversion Bear.

Shanee Factory

Location Mexico

Awesome app, I like it a lot... really does what it's suppposed to do. would recommend this to others!!

Stafco Coffee

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really easy to use and lightweight shipping bar app, we also had a great experience with support, and our issue was resolved within the day.

rejenskinhaven

Location Jamaica

The app was easy to install and customise. It looks great and works well on the website. I also had an issue and Lynda was very helpful with going through and checking that all was well. All in all a great free app with excellent customer service.

Gear Republic

Their stuff just works! Seriously, it's good code, use them. We have three of their products, happy with all of them.

Piccoli & Co

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 1 day

loved it super useful and good customer service. best of all its free - highly recommended to anyone

INNOMETICS - Naturkosmetik Rohstoffe & Know how

Location Austria

BEST free shipping app, that I found!!! Geo-tracking, countdown, easy to adjust and this is all unbelievable free of charge!!! Thanks a lot :)