Ultimate Free Shipping Bar

Ultimate Free Shipping Bar

by Conversion Bear

Free shipping bar with multiple cart goals to increase sales!

Home Luxury Point

The app does what it says. It is easy to set up. I like the goal progress indicator that shows the remaining target value. Good app.

Machi Market

Working great So far, and awesome customer service! Good job guys. The customer service helped me achieve one of my marketing goals by suggesting this app. Wonderfull!

Jadalu.com

Nice app. I really like how give me the flexibility of making changes to my taste. I strongly recommend it.

Ventronic.mx

excellent app, easy and powerful, and totally free and customizable
excellent app, easy and powerful, and totally free and customizable

Emmas Winter

Cette application est vraiment très bonne comme toutes celles de conversion bear 5/5 pour moi et je la recommande.

TheLoveArsenal

Very Easy to install also Easy to Modify to Fit color scheme to fit site + Works Great & looks cool! Thanks...

Shogun Fever

Super easy to use, and best of all its free! I uninstall the other products already and I am installing all apps from this company.

Suburbia Style

i love this app it installs so easy,easy to set up an looks great on my site I did have a problem with the button and support was great they fixed the problem for it was that i wanted the button smaller it was done straight away their support was great they are worth 10/10 thanks guys much appreciated.

lunessence313

I really love this app! It was super simple to set up and seeing how it showed up as a customer was really cool.

1 3 Next