Ultimate Free Shipping Bar

Free shipping bar with multiple cart goals to increase sales!

Price: Free

Ultimate free shipping bar by conversion bear

Ausport SuperStore

Incredibly easy to use and set-up with next to no tech experience required. Very simple and effective

C&J School Uniforms

Tested this against another app that had a reduced function free version. Customer liked this better. Found that using the Supply theme on mobile that the top menu covered the message. Just moved the message to the bottom. Great job considering this. Thanks

SlimSpul nederland b.v.

It works. I see more orders now that barely match the free shipping price. I have no stats on it yet but I think it doubled the number of orders that qualify for free shipping. Installation is realy simple and it works fine on mobile. Good app.

Morio Store

Perfect! Aceeded my expectations. Everything I needed. Love the fact that it is highly customizable,

Hawaiy

It's wonderful!! Problems solved. But it's better if we can set the delay of appearance of the bar.

Turboost Store

I love their apps and their out-of-this-world support. I needed some help with 2 different apps and they were very helpful and cordial. Highly recommended.

By Odin's Beard Crafts

When I saw this app was free I wasnt expecting much. The true is that this app is AMAZING!!! Even free is as good as paid apps out there. Im really happy using it and gonna keep doing it.
Thanks a lot to the dev team.

The Skinny - Skincare Reimagined

Works great with very little customization and it has a lot of preset templates to choose from. We are very pleased with it.

Pyramid Comics & Cards

I love this app and it just keeps getting better, now with targeted countries (set your own rate). So easy to install, looks so much better then a static banner. I only wish it had an option for a little animation, maybe a little bear pushing a cart . I high recommend this app for all stores.

uñas acrilicas

very good app of the best and above free you can not ask for more and easy to use is just what I needed for my store highly recommended