Ultimate Free Shipping Bar

Free shipping bar with multiple cart goals to increase sales!

Free

Gourmet Giappone

simple. free. works great. what else to add?
i need to write at least 100 words but i have already said it all in the first line.

DarknightHimself

I used this app to get a "free shipping" bar. Does it well! The free version is great! Thanks for the app

Puzzles of Color

Simple and versatile. Able to use to display shipping deals and customize the messages. Also able to just display important banner messages.

Home Luxury Point

The app does what it says. It is easy to set up. I like the goal progress indicator that shows the remaining target value. Good app.

Machi Market

Working great So far, and awesome customer service! Good job guys. The customer service helped me achieve one of my marketing goals by suggesting this app. Wonderfull!

Jadalu.com

Nice app. I really like how give me the flexibility of making changes to my taste. I strongly recommend it.

Ventronic.mx

excellent app, easy and powerful, and totally free and customizable
excellent app, easy and powerful, and totally free and customizable

Emmas Winter

Cette application est vraiment très bonne comme toutes celles de conversion bear 5/5 pour moi et je la recommande.

TheLoveArsenal

Very Easy to install also Easy to Modify to Fit color scheme to fit site + Works Great & looks cool! Thanks...

Shogun Fever

Super easy to use, and best of all its free! I uninstall the other products already and I am installing all apps from this company.