Ultimate Free Shipping Bar

Free shipping bar with multiple cart goals to increase sales!

Price: Free

Ultimate free shipping bar by conversion bear

Shop On In

I really like this app., I've been using it now for maybe a month or so and I it looks good! Very clean, very easy on the eyes, and it does what it says. Thank you!!

Pierced Side

Easy to use, and very practical to set your goals. Anyone can set it up and use it for their website.

Bipick

I have been using this app for several days so far. This apps is fine to show the Free Shipping Bar to the visitors of the website.

My Dearest

it is a very good app. staff is very helpful. solve my problem very timely and the service is fantastic.

Loyalprice

I have been using the shipping bar for a few days and I am very satisfied. I would like it if the text had a soft movement (example: a soft zoom) and you could insert a small symbol image in addition to the text

Gourmet Giappone

simple. free. works great. what else to add?
i need to write at least 100 words but i have already said it all in the first line.

DarknightHimself

I used this app to get a "free shipping" bar. Does it well! The free version is great! Thanks for the app

Puzzles of Color

Simple and versatile. Able to use to display shipping deals and customize the messages. Also able to just display important banner messages.

Home Luxury Point

The app does what it says. It is easy to set up. I like the goal progress indicator that shows the remaining target value. Good app.

Machi Market

Working great So far, and awesome customer service! Good job guys. The customer service helped me achieve one of my marketing goals by suggesting this app. Wonderfull!