Free Shipping Bar Ultimate

Free Shipping Bar Ultimate | Reviews

by KILATECH

Multi-currency supported dynamic free shipping bar banner

AmoKarité

This is one of the best free shipping bars available on Shopify and Akila's support was extraordinary!

Hypopup

Great Service! Fast response to my questions! I will definitely use the app on all my further stores.

Flying Solo Gear Company

I installed two apps by KILATECH back to back, was helped by Akila who was extremely quick and did so much work to make this app work seamlessly with my website. I had an issue that they didn't have a ready solution for, but he worked tirelessly to make it happen. Thanks again for the amazing service, I look forward to trying your whole suite of apps in the future.

nightcity clothing

We have tried pretty much every existing free shipping bar on the Shopify App Store and none of them have worked even close to as well as Free Shipping Bar Ultimate! We are extremely relieved to have found this app. This app is highly functional and loads very fast compared to other similar apps while being easy to use and customizable. On top of that, their support is very responsive, helpful, and always keeps in mind website performance.