Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Zainab Fashions

Good app. Definitely recommend to boost sales. Easy to install. Haven't experienced any problems with this before.

Nutworks Canada

Simple and effective. I really like how customizable the bar is. The ability to close the bar is also good for those people who don't need it.

Simone à Bordeaux

I used this app to help me to promote free shipping cost. It was very Easy to use ! This was a first for me and it is very intuitive.

Infinite Blanks

This app was very user friendly. I love to personally to see how much I am from free shipping. I can't wait to see how the orders convert.

Top5LuxeBeauty

Very user friendly! The set up was so easy to use. Great app for my website and even better for my customers.

Moah Acessórios

I love it!!!! Very easy to configure and the free plan works very well. It seems to make your site more "professional". I recommend!

MAAD SKINCARE

Facil de usar, lo recomiendo mucho! Es necesario para que tu pagina web se vea más profesional, siento que si es necesario instalarla

PAWFECT HAUS

Simple and fast! for a IT idiot like me can understand it real fast. highly recommond for all shopify user.

Grove with Stone

such a quick and simple walkthrough platform. I love that there are still a lot more options under the Free grouping. Would consider upgrading to at least try the premium features.

Gaia Lane

I like that I could have the free shipping announcement in addition to my shop theme banner. It allowed me to have more than one incentive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1033 1034