Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

SFD Food

Great app, very user friendly, the app basically does what it says and works perfectly. Great Job!

MyDirndl.Com™

I really appreciated this Free Shipping Bar, very cool way to notify customers of a Free Shipping Option or in my case a limited time of Free Shipping

SKUAK

Not a lot of fancy features, but very effective. I will upgrade to premium as soon as we start rolling in dough!

Hit'EM & Hustle Equipment e.K

Super Easy and Quick. Different ways to use it and change colors. Love It, thank you guys for the service.

Captain Scrubber

I needed something, whether it be an app or coding to get a "Free Shipping" bar on my store site. I found Hexton's Free Shipping Bar and I am absolutely satisfied with their app and service.

The Chica Store

We find Free Shipping Bar super easy to use and very practical.

A good way to incentivize your customers to spend the limit amount you wish they spend!!

FROSTBYTE

I used this app to help me make a countdown free shipping bar. SUper easy to use and has a great free plan.

Shop Lotus Luna

This app was easy to use, I really loved the step by step instructions which allowed me to properly set it up in my store and the best part is it looks great!

EnjoyLifeKey

I used this app to help me do shops ,I really like how it does YEE . it would be nice if it did zero better

Princesskateboutique

Easy to use, can customize it to match theme