Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

The Bellatique

Easy to install, but still understanding it all to make my first sell in my store. Please wish me luck.

Kay’s Nourishments

I used to make a free shipping banner on my business website! Easy to use and looks great! A lot of great options on free version

Simple Dot Natural

This app has encouraged many of my customers to add extra items to their cart with the reminder of how close they are on each page. If you’re looking for an opportunity to increase your average order value this is a Free way to do so. This app is easy to use and easy to understand. I only have the free version and I am satisfied.

Monstera Interior

Very easy to use! Does what it should do. Would definitely recommend this app, if you need a fast and easy solution.

Strength For Today Nutrition

Free Shipping Bar was very easy to manage. Once I downloaded it I quickly integrated it with my website and set it up within 5 minutes. Awesome

Kanarenkind

Amazing!!!! Awesome! Highly recommended. You have some many choices for creating your free shipping bar. For free. Fabulous. Thank you very much

The Sticker Patch

This was so quick and easy to install. I am a newbie and appreciate the ease of use of installing and setting it up.

BOHÉ SAND

FANTASTIC! ES GENIAL, JUSTO LOS QUE IBA BUSCANDO. MUCHAS GRACIAS Y A SEGUIR OFRECIENDO APPS TAN NECESARIAS!

Lily and Layla's Bowtique

Easy to use and install. I would recommend this APP. I am hoping that by using this APP it will bring in more customers for shop

awago

MUY BUENA, PUEDEN MEJORAR MAS, ASI IMPULSAMOS LAS VENTAS, POR LO QUE A MI RESPECTA, SON UNOS CRACK,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 919 920