Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

KNDLA MNL

Amazing app. Really quick and easy to do! Has all the features I want AND MORE! So happy I found this app!!!

Year of the ox

Great app from the experience so far, I have not launched the site yet but it appears to have a clean interface that would encourage customers to buy more

Wicked Kandle's

Highly recommend. So clean and easy to use! First time using this app and it just looks so sleek and i love that they don't put their logo on it :) THANK YOU !!!

Coffee and Lift

IT WAS GREAT!! Made my store look way more professional and I loved the ease of designing it. Would recommend

Qualityshop™

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

1hunnaproductions Apparel Store

I haven't ordered yet but the app was helpful. I was very processed and detailed however I saved everything I haven't ordered yet.

Curlsfusion

THIS APP IS VERY EASY AND SIMPLE TO USE, WITH GREAT FEATURES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ALL BUSINESS OWNERS

VIP Vapes

Perfect app love it and i recommend all to try it out, this is an easy and friendly app to use for your shopify website.

House Of Mojo

We like the Free Shipping Bar app and have been using it for a while now! It is useful to prompt customers how much more they need to spend to get Free Shipping.

Acqua e Terra

Macht genau das was ich wollte. Super einfache App und schnell zu konfigurieren. Mit vielen tollen Optionen :) Danke Euch!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 934 935