Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

California Creations MX

The app was amazingly easy and useful for my ecommerce. Really appreciate the free version of htis app.

Miami Mamacita

Thank you for the easiness of the app! Helps eliminate small tasks quickly and was able to customize as well.

NaturSense

Really easy. I set it up fast and it works great! I love these easy apps that let you get back to work fast.

Candy Gram UK

very good app - clear and easy to set up. I will definitely consider upgrading from the free account if the sale value goes up

MALIBUFASHIONTRENDS

easy to install I loved it very good to my business and I hope I can soon upgrade to the next available

LLAMI

Ha sido super sencillo crear mi primer mensaje! muy recomendable.
os la recomiendo para poner mensajes.

Daddyin' Since

I used this app to help increase my average order value. The set up was very easy and am looking forward to the results.

Flipsun Online

Easy to install. A great solution for setting a visual goal of free shipping to customers. Recommended!

Goodie Arena

Funktioniert sehr gut. Zum Glück gibt es diese App. Viele Einstellungsmöglichkeiten. Empfehle ich jedem Shop.

FirstPharmacy

very easy to instal and use , highly recommend ! customers LOVE watching the numbers go down until free shipping is available

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 914 915