Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

BE YOUR VIBES

Free shipping bar is a really great tool to set the shipping ad on our shop

very easy to set
very convenient

thanks a bunch

CaseMD

Super easy to use. Works great!!!!!! Just what we were looking for and easy to modify down the road!

HOUSE OF MORII

Easy to use and straight to the point. The video truly breaks down the process and the look options are great. It is very effective on the site

Mama & Me

Fantastic and easy to use and very easy to install. Can be deployed in a very quick manner and even the free version is good.

3DMasque

J'ai crée une barre "livraison offerte" et ça a super bien marché. Je recommande l'application

viberhino

This app is awesome, helped a lot in creating a free shipping notice. Extremely customisable and easy to use

Sierra Dazzling Candle Co, LLC

This app was super easy to use and I was able to make it a steady banner no matter where my customer is on the website they will be able to see they have the option for free shipping and how far they are until they earn free shipping. Super app!

Black Petal Boutique

I used this app to help me setup a shipping bar. It takes minutes to setup and the app is very user friendly.

DASOCKS

It is the best app that we use! It is so easy to put in the page and also it is free, this app will help my sales!

soulfullygospel

I Love this app..It is very easy to set up and it looks great..You will love this app it looks great