Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Thegangez

Great product. Very helpful on my website, quick and easy to install and configure. Thanks.

Rosemarys Garden

The premier Apps not only do exactly what they say they will do but the developers are also available to add features that make sense that they did not necessarily include in the original App. Support@hextom.com has been prompt and right on.

The Free Shipping Bar turns out to be an excellent but also very flexible way to put messages before your customers. You can change them quickly and easily and manage how and when they display.

This is one of the best Apps I have seen in terms of simplicity and functionality. We love it.

Story Spark

Excellent support team with quick responses and willingness to help troubleshoot. Awesome!

Trust Quality

Great small app to help you sell more! Great customer service as well. Couldn't ask more!

Diaperworks

This app was so easy to use, and exactly like the demo! Love it!

The Service Manual Source

Thanks A lot ! Very Good And Easy To Use .

Vapersandpapers Com

I absolutely love this app. It's easy to set up, easy to use and looks great on desktop and mobile browsers. Even better than the app is the great customer service! 5 Stars for the app and 6 Stars to the Hextom staff.

Maqboutique

Fab App - I can offer great free stuff to my customers and they are loving it - I sell Maxi Dress , Beautiful Designer Clothing and Handicrafts - Bangle Holders so please share and come on down to take a look and support us. Love this app and love our new friends who have helped us especially you guys x www.maqboutique.co

Brandfashion 2

This was a really easy installation and so far so good.

Thoushaltcovet

This app is extremely easy to install. It looks slick and functions seamlessly. Customer support is excellent. Definitely recommend!