Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Nagomi Life onlinestore

このアプリ入れてまもないので、まだうまく使えてませんが、無料ということで今後期待します。まず最初の設定が迷いますが、できそうだと思いました。注文が増えるように使いこなせればと思います。ありがとうございます。

Joseline Iga

Its works like a charm and is very helpful. thank you so much. i love it. tested it out and there are no problems

The Whiteboard Shop

Easy to use, very customizable and I would recommend it for your Shopify store. No problems experienced at all.

Bouncing Peaches

Added quickly . Yet to test. Looks super easy and helpful to add this bar, as customers are very conscious of shipping costs.

HamTactical

This app helped me add a free shipping bar in less than 5 minutes. And it's highly customizable with color, font and background options.

Beanie'z Shop

loved the app it was very helpful helping me make a free shipping app. easy to use and tons of options

Isaas

Super easy to set up and looks great! It also helps get more customers to the store. On the free plan but will upgrade if I need another bar on my site.

ClubGirlZ

Lovely. I definitely recommend. I am completely satisfied there isn't anything I would liked change personally.

JSPOKE

I used this app and it's easy to set up and the more you use it, the easier it gets.
highly recommend this app.

OurTrendyKitchen

Work great and its easy to use. I used this app to offer a free gift for my customers after they spend 100 dollars.