Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

MINDONGOD

Super easy! I love this app! So easy to use and adds more professional look to your website. Which I love.

La Di Da Interiors

Super easy for a non techie store owner to install in minutes. Thank you! Looking forward to seeing if it increases conversion rates

Fun Art Home

Awesome! Very easy to use! I would recommend this to my friends and family. Go get yours now! Just download and go.

Purpleyoushop

AMAZING DEFINITELY WORTH IT!! MAKE SURE YOU GUYS DOWNLOAD THIS. AND ALSO IT'S FREEE BEST SHOPIFY APP

The Elevated Grind

Using this app to help create more sales in my store, thankful for this very helpful product! Try it!

Luvly Xclusives

Very easy and simple to use. I was able to create my “free shipping bar” within seconds. The shipping bar makes my homepage standout. ☺️

utopiar

I haven't started using it yet, but it was really easy to set-up. Excited to give it a go and positive it will help us boost our sales!

tecnishopping

muy fácil de usar, la recomiendo porque buscaba una barra superior en mi página y esta cumple con lo que yo queria

Boho Brooklyn Jewelry

An extremely simple and easy setup. This will be a great incentive for more spending for free shipping!

Amatista Activewear

Fácil de usar y muy útil. La versión gratuita es excelente para iniciar tu tienda en línea. :) :) :)