Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Glass Grown Aquatics

Thank you! Added a Free Shipping bar at the top of my website. Very pleased with the customizing options. Does what it needs to!

Charny Healing

Great app. Just installed, happy to see all the customization options so easily presented. Looking forward to having this feature on my site!

The Red Collar Pet Store

I like how it continuously shows the $ countdown for the free shipping. I like how easy it is to set up.

Soft Winkz

I used the app for my Soft Winkz website and I am sure it's going to be very helpful with conversions! Super easy :)

Tiggs

Super easy to set up! Less than 2 minutes!! Recommend for any business! I trialled it myself to see how awesome it was and I loved it more!!

ComeBackDude Shop

Love this app! Easy to use and does its job. Has many options to choose from. Thank you for this free app!

iSpy Collection

I absolutely love this app! This app is super user friendly and helped me create a free shipping bar with ease.

iamskinbeauty

It was super easy to set up. The free option have great chioce looking forward to see how would improve our conversion.

Fishie Couture

Very cool little app. Its actually quite robust, lots of options and features to setup and choose from. Fairly new to shopify and LOVE how easy this app is to setup and use. Well done!

indigocrystalsau

Fantastic app and such a great idea. It was very easy to set up! And I am one very happy website owner! :)