Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Choices Books & Gifts

SO FAR so good. was very easy to set up, looks good on my site. thank you very much . All the best to all.

Hippie Witchy

So easy to use, downloaded the app and I filled out the easy to follow steps and within 2 minutes I had a FREE SHIPPING banner across the top of my store!

Melissa's Munchies

Very, very easy. That's the best thing I can say about it. Plus a lot of features for the free plan which is great.

IAMROYLT

really easy installation and even with the free features I can customize it to my store . Thank You!

FortyOne Home

good good
good good good
good

Promocean Retail

looks like a great app. Hopefully it works. First time using it. Very easy to set up and it's free for the basic function which is enough for me for the time moment.

Tot and Baby

Very easy to set up. I am looking forward to having a new look to my store.
Thank you! Its so easy!!

Sweet Pieces Boutique

Adding the free shipping bar was simple now let's see the return. Excited to be able to get this app for free.

Simply Better Living

good ass app good ass app good ass app good ass app good ass app good ass app good ass app good ass app

Mountain Mental

Super easy to use and looks great! Easy to follow instructions made it quick and painless to set it up.