Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Funspirational-Designs

Very usefull app! It's so easy to use and I just want to say THANK YOU for including a free plan as well.

Hali Designz

This app was straightforward to set up, make changes, and it works well. Most importantly, it's free. I Love it!!

d:matcha Kyoto

Quite easy to set. I searched other apps, but this app is the best. It is free and the navigation to set is really simple.
Thank you!

Big Sisters/ Sisterhood

I used the app to make my store better. It is effortless to use the app. Super excited to use the app.

M&J Fashion LV

great app help a lot want to give good customer service use this app to get more customer and buy more with free shipping thanks

Laila's Dress

Very easy to use. It looks like a safe and very useful tool. Im goint to try the app at least 1 month to upgrade PRO.

Boss Babe Corner

Easy app to use. Highly recommended! I use it to inform my customers about free shipping. Thank you very much.

PortaBrewer

Thank you for helping me make my Shopify website better I really appreciate it! Glad there are apps likes this

Thenetjeweler

I rate five stars but just installed will see how it is going, hope will not be disappointed, thanks for great opportunity

Seduction Fatale

I love this shipping bar! It's so easy to use and I just want to say THANK YOU for including a free plan as well.