Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

The Lazy Cowgirl

I have been using the Free shipping bar for a really long time now and absolutly love it. its simple to set up, edit and allows my customers to clearlysee how much moe they have to spend. Well worth it

BlendedBeauty100

I love this app it was so easy to use. Hopefully I will get sale with this technique. http://blendedbeauty100.com

Rosana & Company

Love how easily it is to set up, It allows you for full customization to go with your brand cant wait to see it live.

youraveragewardrobe

Easy to use and set up with. easy to follow guidance. Very excited to see results for my online store

Bucci Baby Boutique

Very easy to use and it is a great asset to have . . . and it's free! Doesn't get much better than that.

Windflower Market

Free Shipping Bar is so easy and love that it tells my customers how much more they need! Thank you!

Deo Dogs

This app was very easy to use and they walk you through step-by-step. It is a wonderful addition to my store. Thank you!!

Ashebre Gourmet Condiments

I used this app to create a free shipping banner on my website and it was so easy to use! I have no developer skills and this was a piece of cake! I would highly recommend this app for other stores.

Merlin's Realm

I love this app for my store, I found my average order total and set the free shipping for $15 - $20 over my average order total. Sure enough, over time I noticed my average order total raise. People really do look for free shipping, this app made offering free shipping easy, looking good, and profitable. A++ Keep up the good work crew!

Makiut

I used this app to have a clean and simple Shipping Bar, just the way I wanna. It is a easy plataform to work and update!
Thank you!