Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Cool Finds

VERY NICE APP FOR BEGINNERS AND ADVANCE USERS ITS VERY HELPFUL AND BEST OF ALL IT HAS A FREE PLAN! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP!

BEATZ

I really love how easy it was to install on-page, it gives it a more polished look. I'm going for a look similar to Nike and I feel that this will be a cherry on top.

duke and daisy

easy to set up even under basic. I was able to create my bar and it looks very nice in my store. I hope this will incentivize shoppers to buy more

Bombshell Body

Great app. Easy to use. Walks you through how to set up free shipping and create a personalized banner. Highly recommended.

Forever Teen Boutique

It's a great app!!! Fast and easy. It made my site profitable, just liking having seasoned sales person there adding on to your sale for you. APP+WOW=$$$

Motherland Essentials

We use this for our shop and it has been great with increasing sales and cart averages. We haven't had any technical issues with the app on our website and it was easy to install. I highly recommend,

Kellusa

Awesome and helpful to increase sales and profit.
Easy to install and customize.
It will help my Store to grow up quick.

HERBES FOLLES

Very easy to use, free and costumisable!! Wonderful way for clients to see important messages, love it :)

Dezod

This is one of the easiest Apps to use when building your site. It walks you through step by step as you install to your store

Najemy-Electronics

It is Nice and Quick with colour, font, and transparency options so it is so useful and with Free plan that is just fine.