Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

M&J Fashion LV

great app help a lot want to give good customer service use this app to get more customer and buy more with free shipping thanks

Laila's Dress

Very easy to use. It looks like a safe and very useful tool. Im goint to try the app at least 1 month to upgrade PRO.

Boss Babe Corner

Easy app to use. Highly recommended! I use it to inform my customers about free shipping. Thank you very much.

PortaBrewer

Thank you for helping me make my Shopify website better I really appreciate it! Glad there are apps likes this

Thenetjeweler

I rate five stars but just installed will see how it is going, hope will not be disappointed, thanks for great opportunity

Seduction Fatale

I love this shipping bar! It's so easy to use and I just want to say THANK YOU for including a free plan as well.

Le' Diva Boutique Store

I used this ap to help me offer discounted and free shipping to my customers. Thank you for the professionalism associated with the ap.

RighiStores

Really Helpful! thank you so much, makes the website much more professional and elegant, it was nice to have all those colors and fonts to chose from!

Palatine Hills Winery

Awesome Free Shipping Bar. Love how easily customizable it is to fit any theme or design. It works so well and encourages customers to buy more by displaying realtime progress as items are added to the cart. ( ie Only $xx Away from Free shipping).

FierceMODA

This app is great! I have used it for months now. It is super easy to customize and has a lot of different options for Holidays (great for e-comm!)