Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Humble Brands

Excellent Shopify app, our 2nd time using this. Great tech support. We're grateful for the speedy tech support.

ARTWOES

Connecting this app was very easy. I integrated it seamlessly into my shop and have had no issue with it so far! Would recommend as a free shipping bar.

Luxe Fanci

Very useful
I enjoyed using this app. It was very easy to follow the steps given to achieve my desired result.

Vorsak Accessories

It was very easy to install. The bar is very helpful for customer to see the balance, the look of the bar is clean and simple!

AskGuy Design to print

VERY nice! Simple as can be to set up. Free option helps you decide. It can match your site settings with customizable looks and colours (some edits only available with paid version).

今日もどこかでパワーホール

無料でありながら直感的に簡単に設定することができ、
すぐに使用できてとても便利なアプリです!
様々なパターンのバーを作成することが可能です。
まだ実装していない場合は是非インストールすることをお勧めいたします。

Piel Cielo

Excelente use la aplicacion y me parecio muy intuitiva y facil de para impulsar a los clientes a aprovechar el descuento

アキバ運輸

This app is so useful. It's easy to use and can instantly creates bars with various valuations. I like this.

Gumtree Days

Quick. Was able to set it up in under 5 mins. Free option is customizable for banding HEX colours and a good choice of fonts.

Jaded Treasure

Extremely quick and easy to set up, took less than 3 minutes, the video tutorial helped a lot. Looks really good on my website