Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

battaofficial

I used this app and it really help me to show the Free Shipping Bar. it is very easy to configure and customize

Denty White Natural

Love this this app; Very easy to use and economical. I think it's one of the best shipping bar available!

NASHCATBOUTIQUE

Excellente application m'a beaucoup aidé, je recommande vivement car elle apporte un plus dans la configuration de votre boutique. Merci

Foamie

We Love it. It works perfectly and does it job very well. You can change colors and several other details.

PETBARNHK

Great App, very user friendly and love the app. The setup only took minutes to complete. Simple color selection make it very easy to use.

Beyond The Curls

The first day using it but it works great and is everything I expect. I like how you can customize it within the free plan. Thanks!

safe home keep

it is very good and easy to use, really I recommend it for new stores and old stores because it is a mmust-have

Revenge Tour 2024

EASY. CLEAN. PERFECT. What more could you ask for in ecomm app. The install and design process took literally 30seconds

Cozy and Fit

it was super easy to use! it took me all of 30 seconds to make my banner and post it on my shop!!!!!

Moorpark Avenue Clothing

This app is super easy to use, and I love knowing that I can customize it to fit the theme of my store!