Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Foreign Couture LLC

Super easy and quick to use! The fonts matches the theme on my website! I love the fact that its $0

Festive Collective Company

Super easy to use! I had become quite frustrated, and this was exactly what I needed! Thanks for making it easier to communicate with my customers.

La Shop à Savons

This is a super cool app and it is so easy to use and to personalize! I love the fact that you don't have to code for it to work well!

Nails X Mari

i used this app and it is AMAZING. it is easy to work with. you can create you design in minutes. i love it!!

North Park Ave

easy to use, looks good, north-park-ave.com has free US shipping with no minimum order. the freshest coffee on the internet, roasted to order and shipped to your door.

LayersinLA

amazing! quick to use, easy to use. Im a beginner so it guided me the best way possible. it was super helpful

Dulmaine-Cawthorne

Merveilleuse application ''gratuite'' ... Facile à paramétrer, jolie et simple.
C'est parfait pour toutes les boutiques qui offrent la livraison gratuite après X montant.
Merci pour cette application.

Precious FrancHise

Didn't know this existed or how to find it, glad i did. Will make sure to use it to my best. Glad im able to have the look on my website.

Maison-Feuillage

設定がものすごく簡単で、あっという間に設定が完了しました!
ホームページの動作速度も問題なく、スムーズに金額が変わっていところは素晴らしいですね。
とても無料とは思えないです。もう少し使ってみてアップグレードが必要か検討します。

Colorful Nights

very nice tool!!s def dfs fds def dfs dfs df ds fdsf s fsdfsdf dsl fds fsdf pdf dsfsd. sdfsd f dsfsdfsdfsdf