Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Haus of Snob

I downloaded the app per many recommendations, and it was so easy to setup! Im so excited to use this app to help boost revenue for my shop!

Soul Raine Bodyworks LLC

Easy to use and it helped make my website look more professional! It allowed me to choose fonts, colors, and even what i wanted my banner to say!

The Kellee Collective

Super easy to install. Literally took me 5 minutes. I love all of the options that are available to customize the look of the bar to your brand. Highly recommend.

Wont' Quit Apparel

I love this app so easy to use and helpful for sales and alerts! It's a must have for any e commerce website <3

Nearby Store Deliveries

The app is excellent!

Maret Joyería Mexicana

ME ENCANTA ! super fácil y sencilla de usar, no necesitas ningún conocimiento de informática para instalarla

Bodied by BD

Very easy to use and maneuver. Easy to customize and it is a great way to influence your customers to purchase more, love it

MuaveFineTeaBlend

Super easy to use and great app! Definitely recommending it!

iNeck™️ Technologie

Really Good App, i like to use for my shop and other business online. I recommend for your business

spookyclub

perfect !! works well with my website ! i am trying it for now so we will see with time if it performs well too.