Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

My Yoga Practice

Great app. We use it all the time.

Studio Shim

So far so good.

T Bhai Clothing

So far good experience. May be we will try using the premium version when store volume increases significantly.

Church World Marketplace

Product is as advertised. Creates a Free Shipping bar to encourage customer purchases.

Urban Train

Great app so far! Simple to setup, not obtrusive and has great settings.

Wula Drum

At first I wasn't sure about this app because my website looked destroyed. It turns out, that is only the case when you are logged into Shopify and your site has a sticky top bar - the free shipping bar could appear as a thin blue line or a big empty space at the top of your window, even after de-activating the bar.. But don't worry! That is only what it looks like while you are logged in, not what it looks like to the customers! Now that we know that, we are happy with the app, but it caused a huge scare, calls from my boss (who was logged into shopify), etc. I might recommend a message to users to say "the top of your webpage might look broken or the bar might not work properly, but only when you are logged into Shopify". I will say it is a bit of an inconvenience, visually. But it's Free and it works!

Resealablecellobags Com Au

No point offering free postage unless the client knows about the deal and this app puts it right in front of their eyes throughout the purchasing process. Love how it counts down until they've crossed the line for free shipping.

Big Boy Collectibles

Great apps, very easy to setup and use...

Hawte Soles

Quick and Easy to setup. Decent options event for free package.

Flaxlinens Com

Does what it is supposed to do, thanks for the instructions for our specific theme