Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Charlotte Apparel Co

Super-easy to use. Looks great, and straightforward functionality. Love it!

Jamesandscarlette

Really Impressed with the Free Shipping bar! I am able to do some custom stuff with it too which is a plus! Our customers seem to really like this announcement bar style, 2 thumbs up!!!

Solah Skin And Spirit Care

I love how easy to set up this app is! Took me less than a minute and I love the colour options. Thanks guys!

Iko Chic

Hello,

Great app. Thank you so much. I love the customisation options as it lets me match the bar's style to my store theme. The font selection is also decent. Keep up the great work!

Kind regards,

Ikochic
ikochic.com | ikochic.co.uk

Rv Cover

Great app! very easy to use. Highly reccomend

Ziran

This app. is just an excellent way to attract the customers and keep them excited all the time. It helps to create a big customer base and make your work softer.

Gentlemanknives

Great app, easy to use, neat. Just what I needed

Hilltribe Ontario

Love this app! Have been using it for 6 months now and have never had an issue with it. Super easy to use and customize. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a shipping or notice bar.

Roadside Vapes

A very good app that does exactly as described with plenty of options to customize. I had a problem with the Free Shipping Bar being covered by my Norton tool bar at the top of my screen. I contacted support and the problem was quickly resolved. Kudos to the publisher for a fine app and excellent support.

Alphamob