Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Creta Collection

De lujo, todo muy bien. Sencillo de hacerla y de configurarla para poder atraer clientes con montos mayores en su compra

McCrea's Candies

Easy to use and customize! Not only do we use it for a free shipping notification, we also use it to point customers to sales or key areas of our website.

童話國 La La Land Mart

Very good and it is free. Highly recommend. Help promote our sore. I am very happy to have this app.

Dotted & Crossed

I used this app on my homegoods store and it was quick and simple with great options to choose from. Can't wait to continue using Free Shipping Bar with future campaigns!

Lea Brico

Installation très rapide pour un résultat efficace.
L'installation demande 2 minutes, la personnalisation est simple et rapide.

Goddess Ethereal

I really like this app. It does everything that it's suppose to do. I do wish that the announcements came back periodically after closing them.

Milk & Silk Soapery

Very easy to install and understand. I haven't used it yet, though it looks good on my site, hopefully it will help.

Zainab Fashions

Good app. Definitely recommend to boost sales. Easy to install. Haven't experienced any problems with this before.

Nutworks Canada

Simple and effective. I really like how customizable the bar is. The ability to close the bar is also good for those people who don't need it.

Simone à Bordeaux

I used this app to help me to promote free shipping cost. It was very Easy to use ! This was a first for me and it is very intuitive.