Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Ma French Beauty

Simple and easy to implement with a lot of functionalities to increase sales and make it easier for the customers

Indie Beauty Market

Wow this was easy to set up! I love the way it looks and the choices I have about placement! I think it will really help my customers know when they're close to free shipping, and boost my average order value!

Chaos & Kindness

So far it was straightforward, clean, and easy to use. I'm excited to see it in use on our store website! Thank you to the developers for making it user friendly and simple to install.

ADA Sign Store

Good free app to show free shipping. Updates with the cart amount. It works well. I like the many customizations for displaying even in free version. thanks.

Sugarpine

This app was exactly what I was looking for. I needed a simple banner or alert to let my buyers know how close they were to free shipping, and this does exactly that. Easy to set up too!

Hook It Up

The app is perfect as I needed and it is working well! Thank you guys I really appreciate it! Keep up the good work!

AMP Beauty LA

Easy to use and effective messaging. I can update the free shipping bar at a moment's notice and it's become a great upsell tool!

Den's Hot Dogs

A useful and easy to use app with sufficient number of free features. Definitely recommended if you have a free shipping threshold.

Miss Entitled

I loved how easy this app was and how good it made my vision come to life. If you're super new to Shopify, i recommend using free apps like this one.

The Yellow Clip

Super easy to set up, and works perfectly! It shows my customers how far/close they are from getting free shipping, and it's very customizable.