Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Easy Tees Co

Very easy to use! The simplicity is perfect, but the effectiveness is much greater!

GeeksGiftShop.com

Uncle May

Easy to use and completely customisable.

Dixanias Beauty Collection

Well, it is my first time using this app so i can say it's amazing. of course i recommend it to a friend. I hope to keep going getting a special experience with it.

Diesel Equipment Llc

This app works perfectly and definitely helps conversion rates.

Steampunkfunk

Great app. Easy to use. I liked that I could customize color and font to match my website. Thank you

Olemasonjar

Great app! and great integration!

Styling Savvy

Great App. Ability to adjust change currency and have different goals for free shipping base on geolocation.

Blue Bangle

Great app, was easy to install and configure. Appreciate the ability to customize -- looks great on my site www.bluebangle.com . I contacted them for support to assist with a minor change needed with my theme. They responded the same day (a Sunday!) and fixed my issue. Was very impressed.

Louis Faglin 2

Great service. Clean, user-friendly, and easy to setup.

Swag Teez

This is a great app. Customers love free shipping because they know exactly what to expect to pay at checkout. It's a great feature to have on your website to bring in more sales! Check it out on my site www.NationalPathfinder.US