Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Man And Bird Eco Store

Such an effective and simple app!
Fits beautifully into our website and encourages customers to reach our "Free Delivery" target.
Highly Recommend

The Kindly Offensive

Customer service is quick and impeccable. The app originally did not have the font that I use in my store, so I emailed their team and got a response in the same day. Not even 24 hours later, the font I requested was added to the app. AMAZING!

Atcocomuse

Straightforward. Easy to use. I do recommend this app. Just try it.

Teelela

Great fast support with this app!

Apothe

It is free, works beautifully and has many choices to match the theme of your store, how can it get better than this?

Semillabrazil

Extremely easy to use and configure. It looks great on both mobile and desktop. Really appreciate quality Apps like this being offered for free. It's surprisingly complete out of the box.

Beyond The High Street

Great application, would recommend this app to everyone!

Xdrhobby

This is a great app! Very easy to use.

Shape Performance Fitness

absolutely terrific app! Great performance all round and really increased different conversions etc :D

Barenakedsoapco

Easy, easy install that took seconds. After just a few clicks of set-up we were fully functioning with a great looking "free shipping" bar, which raised our on-line sales by 30%. Counts down how much more our customer needs to spend to get free shipping. Wonderful application!