Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Store 4 Paws

Great banner across top of web page clearly advertising free shipping over $99. really stands outs and incentivises people to buy more.

Themissingpieceau

So Easy! So affective. Love it

Betovi Co

Great App, easy to use, it will sure help boost our sales, by providing free shipping to the customers,
thank you.

Twenty3stars

Super helpful for my site www.twenty3stars.com to incentivize customers

Flicwic

I love it! Easy to set up. I doubled the average size of my orders by offering free shipping on larger orders.

Gt Studio

The Free Shipping Bar by Hextom was very easy to install. All the necessary information needed for the non technical person is there to give you a Free Shipping bar in a matter of minutes.

Atc Clothing

Just what I needed and easy to use.

Myflawless

Fabulous app. Exactly what I was looking for to promote my Flawless, vegan, makeup brushes.

Clothing Lv

Free Shipping Bar by Hextom is easy to use, customize and has a great support. Try it, the set up is so easy that You can manage to do it while waiting for alternative apps to load. Time is money and Free Shipping Bar by Hextom will help you earn more of that, while other apps are still loading.

Ferrerobelucio

Good and very easy to use. Love it!!