Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Choco-Secrets

Does what it should. Very easy to use and configure.
We need different settings for different countries so we upgraded immediately to the paid version.

2020Captured

Quick and easy so no complaints. I have no recommendation to what else it could do just as a coder, it was nice to not have to

MsNewBody

easy and simple.

Spice Beauty Space

still trying to figure everything out but so far so good. Very user friendly for people who aren't tech savvy

Greeshoppe

Amazing tool , Highly useful and effective. I recommend it to all to use it. The free version offered many features too.

LAFORA FASHION

my first time using this app.....i hope everything will be easy and smooth with this App FSB
Thanks

Boldfacd

Super easy to use. Thank you so much for the great app and I hope it will boost more and more sales to the store

ITL-US

It's really useful, but why should I have to reach 100 characters?
It's really useful, but why should I have to reach 100 characters?!!!

AE Gear

Easy to use. Helped add a free shipping bar with no hassle. Free but open to upgrading when the time comes.

Salt + Honey + Sage

I wanted a reminder at check out to help customers achieve hitting the free shipping purchase amount - can't wait to see how this works!