Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Spazashopping

Extremely happy with this easy to use app. Saw immediate increase in cart values since introducing the app.

Truerider Clothing Line Company

I give it 5 stars it was easy and simple to use. Gives you plenty of options to edit to your liking. I would definitely recommend this product, no hassles and it's free.

Song Lyric Art Prints

Song Lyrics Art has some very cool and unique products! Beautifully crafted custom designed artwork, and they also accept custom design requests! Love the music genres and the Wine Art is a fantastic gift idea for friends who drink wine!

Gadgetflye

I was a newbie setting up my store with suggestions from every way on apps and things needed ti improve sales. I kept reading that 1 things that greatly improves sales and customer loyalty is free shipping. I was on a shoe string budget and came across this free shipping banner. I'm expecting big things from this...and I got to match style/color to my site.

Staxxsondeck Gmail Com

Great motivation for customer to spend more $$$, Helps Increase sales with free shipping disply at the very top of your website page giving customers a incentive more likely to purchase products. Big thanks.

Pumpkin Pie Kids

This is a great app! So easy to set up and looks great on our site too.

Ink Paper Creative Writing

Great directions- very easy to install and use!

Cinch In A Pinch

Great! This has increased sales and site visibility. Thank You!

Man Or Beast

At themanorbeast.com we needed a good shipping bar. This worked perfectly and setup was so easy. Great product and well worth it.

Topper Shopper

works really well, very happy

www.WatchandClockParts.com