Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Treeline Boutique

Love this app. very easy to setup and manage. Eye catching banner and the best part...IT'S FREE! I recommend this app to anyone wanting to drive sales to their store.

Mr James Menswear

Great tool

Createwear

This app has nice step by step instructions
It is clean, attractive, and best of all free =)

The Pocket Squire

We have been using FSB for a few months now. It is easy to use and configure, and also gives our customers important shipping information, when they need it. This is a must-have app for any Shopify store, and best of all it's FREE!

Comicsproduct

Great additional tool for our website

Materialshop

Great additional tool for our website

Canadavapr

Awesome stuff. Now live at https://www.vaprcanada.com!

Yourturnkeystore 127

I think its a great app to help grow the stores business.

Idealmart

Have just installed it on my store. Like the way it looks on my store. Though have not seen in action displaying the quantity remaining to acheive free shipping etc BUT it looks great and also conveys my message to the customers like the way I want it to. Thanks for the app. Great Recommended !!!

Off The Wall Toys And Gifts

We love the free shipping bar. It is a great way to let our customer's know what shipping discounts we are running. We will definitely use this app again. Can't wait to tell some of our business partners about the app.