Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Tempted 2Touch Beauty

I am gonna give this app a shot. Why not it is free. Saw good reviews onw how to help boost sales on several youtube videos

The Pretty Gorgeous Brand

This app was easy to install and customize for my website. I look forward to tracking customer behavior and will be back with a follow up review after using this free shipping bar.

RV Livin

It's incredibly easy to use. And looks great! It only took a minute to put up. Select color, font and size.

beautybite.ro

Awesome tool, super easy to use and the free plan offers quite a lot of customisations. And I hope it will help me boost sales.

Atypical Supply Co.

This app was super easy to set up! Can't wait to see how it affects traffic on my store! Literally was able to set up in under 5 minutes on my lunch break.

The Quirky Bird Store

Love how simple it is to use, really appreciate all the features included for free and hopeful it will generate some more sales. Thank you!

Creta Collection

De lujo, todo muy bien. Sencillo de hacerla y de configurarla para poder atraer clientes con montos mayores en su compra

McCrea's Candies

Easy to use and customize! Not only do we use it for a free shipping notification, we also use it to point customers to sales or key areas of our website.

童話國 La La Land Mart

Very good and it is free. Highly recommend. Help promote our sore. I am very happy to have this app.

Dotted & Crossed

I used this app on my homegoods store and it was quick and simple with great options to choose from. Can't wait to continue using Free Shipping Bar with future campaigns!