Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Ooshga!

quick and easy to setup. had free shipping count down bar done in about 30 seconds. took almost as long to type this review.

Don's Clothing Company

I use this app to give my customers incentive to save money with free shipping. Very easy to use. That's good for people like me. I recommend this app to anyone that wants to give their customers the opportunity to save money.

D.R.I.P_The Division

Simple and excellent! Very good job. This is great for people who aren't very familiar with website designs or figuring out stuff like this.

ETSUE

so good so good so good so good so good so good so good so goodso good so good so good so good so good

Sneaky and Copper

I have used apps from this developer for a long time and am 100% pleased. They are easy to use and very effective. Bravo!!!!! I like the fact that with this app you can just have an announcement or alternatively, you can have a goal for free shipping!

TWISTY’S BEAUTY

je viens télécharger l'application et je trouve ça deja pas mal ! Vous devriez améliorer davantage cette app.

Rixen's Enterprises, Inc.

This app was very user friendly, with quick support. I loved that there was no coding necessary. I highly recommend this app.

CorksandBeauty

For someone who is limited skill sets for coding and afraid to touch the shop without having someone do it for you this app is so user friendly. I highly reco this plugin I think it will be really effective for conversions.

LookGoodEveryday

Very easy app to use! Setup was done in no time! Just adapt the bar to your style, and setup is done.

Privileged Moments

Just downloaded the app and will be seeing how it works and looks on my website. seems like a great