Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Ladies On The Run Hair & Skincare Club

I used this App for the first time ever and it was easy to use. I will surely recommend this to others to download to use.

Shop Moonstone

Very user friendly and easy, got the exact look I was going for and very easily! Great app!! :)

Cavorte

Excellent App I change it up regularly to suit whats happening in our store. Quick and so easy to use. Thanks

Rubenesque Lingerie

Just what I needed. This bar converts part sales into add-ons because customers can see how close they are to fee shipping

Spencer's Pashmina

Easy to install and set up. It will let the customers know about the shipping policy right at the beginning instead of knowing it at the end. I hope it will attract customers and will increase sales.

Tregene

It is user-friendly, and highly customizable. The banner is able to show how much more the customers will need to spend until they can get free shipping is a really good feature.

buymami

it's a very easy to use app that allows your store to capture more sales by boosting cart values! high recommend

Owley Boutique

So easy to install and great font and color choices. Thank you so much. Once my store expands it will be great when I have more products.

Owellness LLC

It's easy to add the Free Shipping Bar to our website and it's easy to edit. Highly recommended *****

www.supersocks.at

Great, easy to use App. You can customize all details the way you want them. Easy to make upsell and to push customers to buy more to receive free shipping