Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Saccessorize

i am very happy with this app and would definitely recommend to all.......so go on give it a try you have not to lose but everything to gain

Chrisie Styles

We offer free two day shipping. Before we installed this app there wasn't any want to inform our customers before getting to checkout that shipping is free. We really like the options for fonts and colors. Also placement of the bar is up to the store owner too. We have ours at the top of the screen. Now all our customers know that "Two day shipping is on us!"

Fly Utopia

I own multiple online stores and have this app present on all of them. A simple, effective method to boost conversion and an indispensable tool.

Nootropika Se

A simple but great plugin. Highly recommended.

Sweet Paprika Designs

Great app and awesome customer service! I couldn't quite get the free shipping bar positioned the way I wanted it so emailed the developer and they helped me out straight away. Highly recommended!

Artecita Tee Tote Sweat

Really nice free app. We are using it for few weeks and it really helped increasing our cart value. Thanks a lot! https://www.artecita-eco-fashion.com

Lilla Barn Clothing

Super easy to use! Can't wait to see how it affects sales.

Wilderness Ranch

Excellent! Works amazing! Great marketing tool. Easy to use.

Ploumanach

Easy to use and very flexible customization.
I used this for my clothing store and it works like magic.

Eurotik Dvd Store

A welcome addition to any store, highly recommended and it's free.