Free Shipping Bar

Free Shipping Bar

by Hextom

Free shipping bar with updated cart goal to boost order value

Paleo Papeo

I just love this app. Every time someone adds something to their cart a little bar pops up reminding them of how far away they are from getting free shipping.

Since adding it to my website almost every order has been over the 50€ minimum for free shipping which has increased my average order amount by about 70%. That's a s*#t load of money!

Thanks guys for making me more money!

EDIT: So I've been using this app for a little while now and this weekend I decided to go premium so that I can have multiple bars (one across the whole store popping up and disappearing when something is added to the cart and one just for the cart that's much bigger and permanent so there's no way people can miss it).

While setting this up I found a little bug so on Saturday evening I emailed support to see if there was any way to work around it. I was amazed to find that I had a reply within about 5 minutes (on the weekend!) and was assured that a fix would be released within 24 hours. It took them approximately 8 hours before Sophie emailed me to let me know that it was all good to go.

Really quite genuinely astounded by the amazing support. Thanks Sophie!

Kicky Wiggles

This is really awesome! Very simple and easy to customize and looks just like it's a part of my store.

Beeswax Rubber Stamps

Perfect! Just what I wanted. It looks like it's part of my theme. Noticeable but not in your face. Easy to use and customize. I would recommend this to everyone. Thanks so much!

Aeropanda Com

Works just awesome! super simple to install and use. :)

Evendesign

Great App - makes it easy :) fast friendly helpful service if you have any questions :)

YAY!

Thank you!

Vivienhaley

Great free App... easy to configure and install. It allows us to display our free shipping offer on our collections page exactly as we would want it.

Be Yourself Jewelry

Excellent app! Very easy and user friendly! Thanks a lot!!!

Natural Home Brands

This app is easy to use and the customer service is speedy and professional.

Will be using for all my online stores!

Thanks for a great app and great service!

Alpacaoi

Excellent App easy to integrate.
Thanks!
Alpacaoi

The Gift Factory Rd

Great App, Excellent customer service!
Thank you for making my online store better!! :)

thegiftmarketrd.com